*click completed items.
- 1 serving sachet of 22 grams agar-agar powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee of your choice
- 200 ml cream
- 400 ml milk
- 1 can of 300 ml condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee of your choice
- Dissolve agar-agar powder, sugar and instant coffee in a cooking pot with 5 cups of water.
- Cook on the stove on medium heat until it boils while stirring it occasionally.
- Remove from the stove and pour into a rectangular dish pan and set aside for the jelly to set. This jelly will set even without refrigeration.
- Cut the set jelly into cubes or in shapes and sizes that you prefer.
- Shake the dish pan slightly to loosen the jelly from the pan.
- Add all coffee-milk ingredients into a deep container and blend well.
- Add the coffee jelly cubes into the coffee milk liquid and refrigerate.
- Finally, enjoy this cool coffee-jelly dessert drink!