*click completed items.
- 2 cups Oats
- 6 cups Water (adjust water for the consistency you prefer)
- 1 Chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 medium size Ginger (adjust size to your preference)
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 piece medium size Onion
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- Salt (adjust to your taste)
- Pepper (adjust to your taste)
- Hard Boiled Eggs (toppings)
- Chopped Spring Onions (toppings)
- Toasted garlic (toppings)
- Mince garlic and onion and set aside.
- Grate or slice ginger into thin strips and set aside.
- Chop spring onion and set aside for toppings.
- In a deep pot, heat the oil and saute ginger, garlic and onion.
- Add paprika powder, oats, water and chicken bouillon cube.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the oats are cooked. Stir often to prevent the oats from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Add in salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Serve in a bowl topped with chopped spring onions, toasted garlic and hard boiled egg cut into wedges.